Phone：0086-374-6865986 0086-374-6849678 E-mail ： admin@
Address: Bee Products Industrial Park, Foerhu Town, Changge City, Henan Province
237彩票app ©Changge Yihengjian Bee Industry Co., Ltd.
INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT, PEOPLE-ORIENTED
How to drink honey lemon?
Many people know that honey can be used for beauty, it can relieve constipation, lemon can lose weight, and taking both together can play a role in weight loss and whitening. Many women like to drink honey lemonade. Although the effect is good, if a lot of drinking honey lemonade Is a side effect on our body. Let's take a look at how honey lemonade is so good.
How to make honey lemon
1. Select materials. First prepare fresh lemon, fresh lemon, rich in flavor, rich in vitamins and aroma ingredients, because the dry lemon aroma will lose a part, we cut the fresh lemon into thin slices.
2. Lemon soaked water must be covered with skin soaked water, because the lemon peel contains flavonoids and lemon essential oil. While cutting the thin slices, the aroma components inside are easy to soak out.
3. Then add honey, the taste will be more delicious.
Precautions for drinking honey lemonade
1. Honey lemon water is rich in fruit acid, so do not drink during menstruation, it is easy to cause abdominal pain.
2. Patients who take cold medicine do not drink honey lemonade, because honey will fight with cold medicine, honey lemonade is more acidic, stomach acid bloating patients, not easy to drink too much.
3. Lemon peel is rich in calcium, but it will taste bitter when it invades for a long time. Therefore, honey lemonade must be present.
4. Honey will lose its nutrients when it encounters high temperature, so brew honey lemonade, be sure to brew with warm water.
5. The shelf life of lemon is relatively short. It is best to use it once after opening. We can also squeeze several lemons into lemon juice and freeze them into ice cubes in the refrigerator.
It can be seen that honey lemonade is also very beneficial to our body. We can drink it in moderation in life. If there are stomach and liver disease patients, we must drink it in moderation, so as to avoid unnecessary harm to our body. damage.